The GOAL Post
- Student success depends on combined effort
- Getting creative about student learning
- Symposium promises thought-provoking line-up of speakers.
- New LES-trio is ready for testing.
- A family career tree can validate students’ own strengths
- Live from the shop floor at Heritage!
- Who’s who in the GOAL Network
Related contributing CKOL partner
Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN)
English-language educational sector (educators, students, parents, Community Learning Centres) in the province of Quebec
Promoting English education; online tutoring; creating teacher and student resources; parenting workshops; mental health and exercise; teacher training; support and development of Quebec’s Community Learning Centres
Founded through the merger of merger of three organizations in July 2005