Results 380 resources
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Committee Discusses Use of French Within Businesses,” March 24, 2022.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “La Commission discute de l’usage du français au sein des enterprises,” March 24, 2022.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Le QCGN réagit à la Loi modifiant la Loi sur les langues officielles et édictant la Loi sur l’utilisation du français dans les entreprises privées sous réglementation fédérale,” March 1, 2022.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “QCGN Reacts to An Act to Amend the Official Languages Act, to Enact the Use of French in Federally Regulated Private Business Act,” March 1, 2022.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Legault Government Must Backtrack on Dawson Decision: QCGN,” January 31, 2022.
Richardson, Mary. The Future Is Now : Towards a Community Vision for the Future of the English-Speaking Community of the Magdalen Islands. Council for Magdalen Islanders (CAMI), 2022.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Message du QCGN à Air Canada : Une simple excuse ne peut réparer les dommages causés au Québec d’expression anglaise,” November 4, 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “QCGN to Air Canada : Apology Alone Cannot Undo Damage to English-Speaking Quebec,” November 4, 2021.
Dufour, Caroline. “Comparing Unemployment Rates Among Québec’s English and French Speakers by Education Level” Presented at the Education and Vitality Forum, Montreal, QC, November 3, 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). Community Development Plan for the English-Speaking Community of Quebec 2022-2027 - Current Situation Report : Funding Roundtable, October 2021.
Lopes-Luchak, Milla. Diversity and Inclusion in Québec’s Nonprofit Sector. Montreal, QC: Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), June 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Federally Regulated Businesses and the New Languages Landscape,” March 1, 2021.
Fequet, Shelley, Latesha Fequet, and Ashley Roberts. “Youth Entrepreneurship Guide.” Coasters Association, March 2021.
Cohen, Eric. Forum for Youth Insights : Career and Education Orientations for the Post-COVID-19 World. Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN), October 25, 2020.
Last update from database: 7/4/22, 4:00 AM (EDT)
- Accident Prevention and Safety (1)
- Age Groups (39)
- Animals (1)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (50)
- Community (49)
- Education (40)
- Environment (4)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (15)
- Food (5)
- Government and Law (24)
- Health (169)
- History and Heritage (11)
- Immigration and Migration (5)
- Language and Language Use (209)
- Religion (1)
- Social Problems (5)
- Sports (1)
- Women (3)
- Canada (20)
- Québec (Province) (127)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (9)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (3)
- Capitale-Nationale (13)
- Centre-du-Québec (9)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (10)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (37)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (18)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (34)
- Lanaudière (9)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (16)
- Laval (2)
- Mauricie (11)
- Montérégie (14)
- Montréal (58)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (11)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (5)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (12)
- Association of English-language Publishers of Quebec (AELAQ) (7)
- Black Academic Scholarship Fund (BASF) (4)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (10)
- Coasters Association (26)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (6)
- Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC) (2)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (152)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (23)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (38)
- Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid's (JHSB) (1)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (4)
- Montérégie West Community Network (MWCN) (1)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (4)
- Qu’anglo Communications & Consulting (2)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (31)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (9)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (7)
- Quebec Writers’ Federation (QWF) (3)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (3)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (43)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (4)