Results 144 resources
Piccolo, Lexie. The Importance of School Support on the Mental Health of LGBTQIA2S+ Youth in Québec : Policy Brief. Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), July 2022.
Pettem, Alexandre. Sense of Belonging Among English-Speaking Youth in Québec : Confronting Isolation Through Digital Community Building. Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), May 11, 2022.
Jennings, Marlene, Katherine Korakakis, Dan Lamoureux, and Rosemary Murphy. “Déclaration sur le refus du gouvernement de la Coalition Avenir Québec de céder sur les dispositions concernant les étudiants des cégeps anglophones,” April 14, 2022.
Jennings, Marlene, Katherine Korakakis, Dan Lamoureux, and Rosemary Murphy. “Statement on Coalition Avenir Québec Government’s Refusal to Budge on Provisions for English-Speaking CEGEP Students,” April 14, 2022.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Québec Calls on the Legault Government to Consult with More Members of the English-Speaking Community, and Youth in Particular, During Upcoming Bill 96 Hearings,” July 20, 2021.
Pattem, Alexandre. Protecting the Respiratory Health of Québec’s Youth Population. Montreal, QC: Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), July 2021.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Le projet de loi 96 manque de perspective pour les jeunes et risque de créer de nouelles divisions entre les communautés linguistuques,” May 18, 2021.
Koestner, Richard, and Anne C. Holding. Did the Black Lives Matter Movement Help English-Speaking Black Young Adults in Quebec Recover from the Damaging Psychological Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic? Montreal, QC: Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN), April 2021.
Lopes-Luchak, Milla. Youth Volunteer Retention in Québec. Montreal, QC: Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), April 2021.
Last update from database: 9/30/22, 5:00 PM (EDT)
- Age Groups
- Accident Prevention and Safety (3)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (5)
- Community (85)
- Economics (39)
- Education (27)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (22)
- Mothers (1)
- Food (1)
- Government and Law (10)
- Health (35)
History and Heritage
- Local History (1)
- Immigration and Migration (8)
Language and Language Use
- Bilingualism (2)
- Sex, Sexuality, and Gender (4)
- Social Problems (8)
- Women (1)
- Canada (4)
- Québec (Province) (91)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (1)
- Capitale-Nationale (4)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (11)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (13)
- Montréal (27)
- Nunavik (1)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (1)
- Between 1900 and 1999 (8)
- Between 2000 and 2022 (130)
- Unknown (6)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (4)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (17)
- Centre for Literacy (CFL) (1)
- Coasters Association (12)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (9)
- Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC) (3)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (11)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (9)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (2)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (6)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (1)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (19)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (5)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (8)
- Quebec Writers’ Federation (QWF) (1)
- Regional Association of West Quebecers (RAWQ) (1)
- Vision Gaspé-Percé Now (1)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (2)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (14)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (50)