Results 498 resources
Hanley, Jill. Youth at Risk and the Writers in the Community Program : An Exploratory Evaluation. The Centre for Literacy of Quebec (CFL), February 27, 2014.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Quebec Opposes the Cancellation of the French-Language University in Ontario and Expresses Its Solidarity with the Young Franco-Ontarians Who Worked on the Project,” November 27, 2018.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Québec Holds Consultation to Explore Post-Secondary Students’ Experiences During Pandemic : Youth Speak Up About Ongoing Challenges Throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic in Relation to Their Mental Health and Educational Experience,” February 4, 2021.
Bourhis, Richard, and Rana Sioufi. “Willingness of Quebec-Born Anglophone and Francophone Students to Stay in Quebec or Leave” Presented at the QUESCREN “Lunch & Learn” Series, Montreal, QC, September 16, 2021.
Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations (QFHSA). “Were Is the Community Consultation? : Statement on School Closures,” May 13, 2019.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). Vulnerability Among Children in Kindergarten : Differences Between English and French-Speaking Children, n.d.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). Vulnérabilité chez les enfants de la maternelle : différences entre les enfants anglophones et francophones, n.d.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Vindicated by Court of Appeal Victory, QCGN Recommends Quebec Government Renounce Upheaval of English School Boards,” September 18, 2020.
Quebec Federation of Protestant Home & School Associations. Views on School Transportation, July 12, 1967.
English Language Arts Network (ELAN). Validate ARTS2U Business Model - VABM Research Report, April 20, 2020.
La Fédération québécoise des associations foyers-écoles. Une réponse aux project de loi 60 : Loi n° 60, Charte affirmant les valeurs de laïcité et de neutralité religieuse de l’État ainsi que d’égalité entre les femmes et les hommes et encadrant les demandes d’accommodement. Montréal, QC: Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations (QFHSA), December 2013.
Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations (QFHSA). “Understanding the Constitution and By-Laws,” n.d.
The Centre for Literacy of Quebec (CFL). Understanding Literacy and Family Literacy Needs of Anglophone Adults in Quebec : Research Summaries. Montreal, QC, August 23, 2011.
Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations (QFHSA). Un mémoire à l’intention de la Commission de la culture et de l’éducation : portant sur le projet de loi no 56 : Loi visant à lutter contre l’intimidation et la violence à l’école. Montréal, QC, March 2012.
Last update from database: 8/8/22, 12:30 PM (EDT)
- Accident Prevention and Safety (71)
- Age Groups (223)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (24)
- Community (61)
- Economics (43)
- Access (41)
- Adult Education (12)
- CEGEP (15)
- Curriculum (27)
- Distance/Virtual Education (7)
- Early Childhood Education/Development (30)
- French Immersion (5)
- Guidance/Counselling (1)
- High School (2)
- Home School (5)
- Literacy (65)
- Pedagogy (20)
- Post-secondary (5)
- Primary School (3)
- Protestant Education (1)
- School Boards (62)
- Schools (224)
- Secondary School (4)
- Software, Hardware, and Resources (21)
- Students (219)
- Summer School (1)
- Teachers (20)
- Testing/Evaluation (3)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (27)
- Family (11)
- Food (3)
- Government and Law (113)
- Health (78)
- History and Heritage (18)
- Immigration and Migration (3)
- Language and Language Use (154)
- Men (1)
- Religion (12)
- Sex, Sexuality, and Gender (19)
- Social Problems (43)
- Women (1)
- Canada (11)
- Québec (Province) (427)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (18)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (18)
- Capitale-Nationale (20)
- Centre-du-Québec (17)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (18)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (25)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (20)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (35)
- Lanaudière (17)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (17)
- Laval (17)
- Mauricie (17)
- Montérégie (17)
- Montréal (42)
- Nord-du-Québec (17)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (18)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (18)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (17)
- Black Academic Scholarship Fund (BASF) (5)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (7)
- Centre for Literacy (CFL) (25)
- Coasters Association (10)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (7)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (23)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (15)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (15)
- Jamaica Association of Montreal (JAM) (1)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (27)
- Literacy Quebec (LQ) (12)
- McGill Community for Lifelong Learning (MCLL) (4)
- Montérégie West Community Network (MWCN) (1)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (4)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (45)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (27)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (280)
- Quebec Writers’ Federation (QWF) (1)
- Regional Association of West Quebecers (RAWQ) (1)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (1)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (5)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (8)