Results 288 resources
Pocock, Joanne. Le modèle de liaison communautaire : Améliorer l’accès aux services de santé et aux services sociaux pour les communautés d’expression anglaise du Québec. Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN), March 2022.
Pocock, Joanne. The Community Liaison Model : Improving Access to Health and Social Services to Quebec’s English-Speaking Communities. Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN), March 2022.
Eraso, Cecilia. The Effects of the Pandemic on the Arts & Creative Sector in Québec : How Anglophone Artists, Creators, and Performers Are Faring in a Time of Adversity. Montreal, QC: Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), February 2022.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Quietly Adopted Regulation Could Hurt Quality of Health Care for English-Speaking Quebecers,” January 12, 2022.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Un réglement adopté en catimini pourrait nuire à la qualité des soins de santé des Québécois d’expression anglaise,” January 12, 2022.
Jackson-Cappuccino, Ella. The Importance of Resurrecting English-Speaking Healthcare Services in Québec. Montreal, QC: Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), December 2021.
Koestner, Richard, and Anne C. Holding. Did the Black Lives Matter Movement Help English-Speaking Black Young Adults in Quebec Recover from the Damaging Psychological Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic? Montreal, QC: Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN), April 2021.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). “CHSSN Survey to Access to English-Language Health and Social Services” Presented at the Building Together, February 24, 2021.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). “Communauté du CHSSN Netlink” 35 (Autumn 2021).
Roy, Jacques. Portrait des hommes et des pères de la communauté d’expression anglaise au Québec et de leur rapport aux services - un regard sociologique. Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN), 2021.
Roy, Jacques. Portrait of Men and Fathers in Quebec’s English-Speaking Community & Their Relationship to Services - A Sociological View. Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN), 2021.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). “In Celebration of Early Childhood Week, the Community Health and Social Services Network Is Pleased to Present : Supporting the Well-Being of Young Children in English-Speaking Communities!,” November 19, 2020.
Last update from database: 8/14/22, 2:15 PM (EDT)
- Accident Prevention and Safety (3)
- Age Groups (22)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (5)
- Community (62)
- Economics (152)
- Education (15)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (3)
- Family (3)
- Government and Law (14)
Language and Language Use
- Bilingualism (2)
- Men (3)
- Sex, Sexuality, and Gender (1)
- Social Problems (1)
- Canada (2)
- Québec (Province) (123)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (15)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (9)
- Capitale-Nationale (15)
- Centre-du-Québec (10)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (12)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (20)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (19)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (21)
- Lanaudière (10)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (18)
- Laval (5)
- Mauricie (11)
- Montérégie (16)
- Montréal (24)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (14)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (7)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (15)
- Coasters Association (8)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (8)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (230)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (8)
- Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid's (JHSB) (3)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (1)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (9)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (14)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (8)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (1)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (8)