Results 559 resources
Lopes-Luchak, Milla. Youth Volunteer Retention in Québec. Montreal, QC: Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), April 2021.
Hanley, Jill. Youth at Risk and the Writers in the Community Program : An Exploratory Evaluation. The Centre for Literacy of Quebec (CFL), February 27, 2014.
Holley, Paul. Y4Y Quebec Association / Asosciation Y4Y Québec : Gap Analysis. Montreal, QC: Y4Y Québec, n.d.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). Working Together to Strengthen the Voice of English-Speaking Quebec : Report on Interviews with Key Community Leaders, October 2020.
Buckle, Heidi. Workforce of Tomorrow Youth Skills Link Project. Coasters Association, November 13, 2015.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). Vulnerability Among Children in Kindergarten : Differences Between English and French-Speaking Children, n.d.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). Vulnérabilité chez les enfants de la maternelle : différences entre les enfants anglophones et francophones, n.d.
English Language Arts Network (ELAN). Visiting Gallerists from New York and Boston : Panel Discussion at OBORO - 4001 Berri, Local 301, February 25, 2015.
Quebec Federation of Protestant Home & School Associations. Views on School Transportation, July 12, 1967.
English Language Arts Network (ELAN). Validate ARTS2U Business Model - VABM Research Report, April 20, 2020.
English Language Arts Network (ELAN). Validate ARTS2U Business Model - VABM. English-Language Arts Network (ELAN), April 20, 2020.
Last update from database: 8/8/22, 12:30 PM (EDT)
- Accident Prevention and Safety (1)
- Age Groups (114)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (30)
- Community (151)
- Economics (227)
- Education (96)
- Environment (2)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (23)
- Family (30)
- Food (2)
- Government and Law (40)
- Health (253)
- History and Heritage (27)
- Housing (2)
- Immigration and Migration (6)
- Language and Language Use (338)
- Men (3)
- Religion (2)
- Sex, Sexuality, and Gender (1)
- Social Problems (10)
- Women (4)
- Canada (9)
- Québec (Province) (207)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (37)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (30)
- Capitale-Nationale (46)
- Centre-du-Québec (26)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (42)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (81)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (49)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (76)
- Lanaudière (32)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (42)
- Laval (29)
- Mauricie (36)
- Montérégie (45)
- Montréal (86)
- Nord-du-Québec (18)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (40)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (26)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (16)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (6)
- Centre for Literacy (CFL) (11)
- Coasters Association (44)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (22)
- Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC) (2)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (283)
- Côte-des-Neiges Black Community Association (CDNBCA) (1)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (34)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (37)
- Jamaica Association of Montreal (JAM) (2)
- Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid's (JHSB) (5)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (22)
- Literacy Quebec (LQ) (8)
- McGill Community for Lifelong Learning (MCLL) (1)
- Montérégie West Community Network (MWCN) (1)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (9)
- Qu’anglo Communications & Consulting (1)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (46)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (19)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (17)
- Quebec Writers’ Federation (QWF) (1)
- Regional Association of West Quebecers (RAWQ) (1)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (9)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (20)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (22)