You are not authorized to use or reproduce this work for any commercial purpose or to further distribute, perform, or alter works in any way without express permission of the owner of the copyright or proxy.
Number of pages: 10
- Summertime at VEQ!
- VEQ’s Fall Fest 2017
- VEQ’s Annual General Meeting
- Seniors out and about
- Senior-led knitting workshops
- Connect with your city guidebook
- Tell me a story/Raconte-moi une histoire
- Goodbye Heather & Jeanne
- Updates from the Newcomers Coordinator
- Welcome to VEQ’s newest staff members
- Chalmers-Wesley musical Wednesdays
- Cathedral of the Holy Trinity concerts
- Activities with Irish Heritage Quebec
- YES business coaching
- Quebec City Celtic Festival
- The Philanthropist - Multimedia Theatre presentation
- Oh Canada! Book quest 2017 at the Morrin Centre
- Lifelong learning
- Discover my city and intercultural supper
- Park playdates all summer long!
- Caring Circle Cafe - Protect vulnerable loved ones
- Breastfeeding get-together
- The Wellness Centre at Jeffery Hale
- Come craft with us!
- Seniors calendar
- 50+ activities phone line
- VEQ’s community bulletin board
- VEQ’s events calendar and job bank
- Contact us
Voice of English-speaking Quebec (VEQ). “VEQ Newsletter” (July 2017).
Contributing CKOL partner
Link to this record
Related contributing CKOL partner
Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ)
English-speaking population of the Greater Québec City and Chaudière-Appalaches regions
Information and referral services; job bank; social interaction and professional networking activities; community development; community advocacy
Voice of English Quebec