- Come join us at REISA's Annual General Meeting!
- Forum: See the Future of Autism Spectrum Services
- REISA's Special Needs Resource Guide
- CLSC Connecting with English-speaking Seniors in the East end
- Videoconferencing Unit for East-Island Seniors at Almage Senior Centre
- Community Groups of Montreal-East Offering internships
- Seniors Action Quebec: Community Consultation on Poverty Reduction
- Workshop: Help is on the way!
Related contributing CKOL partner
East Island Network for English Language Services (REISA)
English-speaking population in the eastern half of the island of Montreal
Drug awareness and prevention in schools; family counseling and mediation; student internships in community projects; community education on mental health; prevention and management of diabetes.