You are not authorized to use or reproduce this work for any commercial purpose or to further distribute, perform, or alter works in any way without express permission of the owner of the copyright or proxy.
Number of pages: 4
- Come join us at REISA's Annual General Meeting!
- Forum: See the Future of Autism Spectrum Services
- REISA's Special Needs Resource Guide
- CLSC Connecting with English-speaking Seniors in the East end
- Videoconferencing Unit for East-Island Seniors at Almage Senior Centre
- Community Groups of Montreal-East Offering internships
- Seniors Action Quebec: Community Consultation on Poverty Reduction
- Workshop: Help is on the way!
Réseau de l’est de l’île pour les services en anglais (REISA). “Reisaction Newsletter,” no. 20 (June 2017).
Contributing CKOL partner
Link to this record
Related contributing CKOL partner
East Island Network for English Language Services (REISA)
English-speaking population in the eastern half of the island of Montreal
Drug awareness and prevention in schools; family counseling and mediation; student internships in community projects; community education on mental health; prevention and management of diabetes.