The GOAL Post
- Why experiential learning is pivotal to my vision of education
- Learners without Borders
- Centennial’s Dragons’ Den gives students a lesson in life.
- Check your assumptions at the door, says renowned educator.
- Resource Central
- Every kid needs hopes and dreams.
- Classroom visits delight mentors and mentees
- Who’s who in the GOAL network
Related contributing CKOL partner
Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN)
English-language educational sector (educators, students, parents, Community Learning Centres) in the province of Quebec
Promoting English education; online tutoring; creating teacher and student resources; parenting workshops; mental health and exercise; teacher training; support and development of Quebec’s Community Learning Centres
Founded through the merger of merger of three organizations in July 2005