You are not authorized to use or reproduce this work for any commercial purpose or to further distribute, perform, or alter works in any way without express permission of the owner of the copyright or proxy.
Number of pages: 10
- VEQ’s holiday happy hour
- Welcome from VEQ’s new Executive Director
- Computer workshops for seniors
- Annual Community Christmas Hamper Campaign
- Diversity of Voices
- Community cooking classes
- Join forces for the future
- Seniors out & about
- Youth Voices: Community talks employment
- YES business coaching
- News from Be Active Québec
- Moms’ Nite-Out Party with Santa
- Updates from the Newcomers Program
- EQLC international lunch
- St. Lawrence College open house
- Welcome our new staff members Brigitte and Sally!
- Quebec city English-speaking Toastmasters Clubs
- Lifelong learning
- Vibrant Voices - Voix Vivantes
- Come knit with us!
- Life is Good! group starting in January
- VEQ’s job bank
- Contact us
Voice of English-speaking Quebec (VEQ). “VEQ Newsletter” (November 2015).
Contributing CKOL partner
Link to this record
Related contributing CKOL partner
Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ)
English-speaking population of the Greater Québec City and Chaudière-Appalaches regions
Information and referral services; job bank; social interaction and professional networking activities; community development; community advocacy
Voice of English Quebec