- Morrin Centre (Author)
You are not authorized to use or reproduce this work for any commercial purpose or to further distribute, perform, or alter works in any way without express permission of the owner of the copyright or proxy.
Number of pages: 16
- Letter from the President
- From the Executive Director
- Transactions: Life of a President: Jonathan Sewell
- Transactions: The Ideological History of the Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph
- Library Pages: Book Quest - Create!
- Library Pages: New Acquisitions
- Events & Activities: Meet our Tour Guides
- Events & Activities: Two Centuries of Tea
- Miscellanea: Music Review
Morrin Centre. “Society Pages,” no. 42 (Summer 2014).
Contributing CKOL partner
Link to this record
Related contributing CKOL partner
1824 (The Morrin Centre is managed by the Literary and Historical Society of Quebec (LHSQ), founded in 1824)
General Public, particularly the English-speaking population of the Quebec City region
Provide the English- and French-speaking public with rich, engaging programming in the areas of heritage interpretation, education, and the arts
Literary and Historical Society of Quebec