Bibliothèque complète 1 699 ressources
Lopes-Luchak, Milla. Youth Volunteer Retention in Québec. Montreal, QC: Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), April 2021.
Consortium of Official Language Minority Community Media. “Youth Internships in Community Media: A First Step Towards Capacity Building for Official Language Community Media in Minority Setting,” October 4, 2018.
Fequet, Shelley, Latesha Fequet, and Ashley Roberts. “Youth Entrepreneurship Guide.” Coasters Association, March 2021.
Hanley, Jill. Youth at Risk and the Writers in the Community Program : An Exploratory Evaluation. The Centre for Literacy of Quebec (CFL), February 27, 2014.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Quebec Opposes the Cancellation of the French-Language University in Ontario and Expresses Its Solidarity with the Young Franco-Ontarians Who Worked on the Project,” November 27, 2018.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Québec Holds Consultation to Explore Post-Secondary Students’ Experiences During Pandemic : Youth Speak Up About Ongoing Challenges Throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic in Relation to Their Mental Health and Educational Experience,” February 4, 2021.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Quebec Congratulates Executive Committee Member Hayley Campbell for Winning the 2018 Young Quebecers Leading the Way Award,” November 2018.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Québec Calls on the Legault Government to Consult with More Members of the English-Speaking Community, and Youth in Particular, During Upcoming Bill 96 Hearings,” July 20, 2021.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Quebec Calls on Local Government to Ensure Reliable High-Speed Internet Access Through the Province,” August 18, 2020.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Quebec Calls for Support for English-Speaking Youth as Quebec Plans to Reopen the Economy,” May 14, 2020.
Holley, Paul. Y4Y Quebec Association / Asosciation Y4Y Québec : Gap Analysis. Montreal, QC: Y4Y Québec, n.d.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). Working Together to Strengthen the Voice of English-Speaking Quebec : Report on Interviews with Key Community Leaders, October 2020.
Buckle, Heidi. Workforce of Tomorrow Youth Skills Link Project. Coasters Association, November 13, 2015.
Dernière mise à jour depuis la base de données : 08/08/2022 11:00 (EDT)
- Accident Prevention and Safety (71)
- Age Groups (431)
- Animals (5)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (134)
- Community (481)
- Economics (391)
- Education (498)
- Environment (6)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (99)
- Family (58)
- Food (20)
- Government and Law (333)
- Health (457)
- History and Heritage (110)
- Housing (2)
- Immigration and Migration (20)
- Language and Language Use (802)
- Men (6)
- Religion (13)
- Sex, Sexuality, and Gender (21)
- Social Problems (73)
- Sports (1)
- Women (7)
- Canada (72)
- Québec (Province) (985)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (48)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (34)
- Capitale-Nationale (69)
- Centre-du-Québec (28)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (50)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (140)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (53)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (164)
- Lanaudière (35)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (46)
- Laval (33)
- Mauricie (38)
- Montérégie (93)
- Montréal (210)
- Nord-du-Québec (22)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (47)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (30)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (76)
- Association of English-language Publishers of Quebec (AELAQ) (10)
- Black Academic Scholarship Fund (BASF) (5)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (52)
- Centre for Literacy (CFL) (25)
- Coasters Association (102)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (31)
- Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC) (4)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (374)
- Côte-des-Neiges Black Community Association (CDNBCA) (1)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (117)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (91)
- Jamaica Association of Montreal (JAM) (7)
- Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid's (JHSB) (9)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (37)
- Literacy Quebec (LQ) (12)
- McGill Community for Lifelong Learning (MCLL) (4)
- Montérégie West Community Network (MWCN) (42)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (23)
- Qu’anglo Communications & Consulting (2)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (289)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (54)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (299)
- Quebec Writers’ Federation (QWF) (25)
- Regional Association of West Quebecers (RAWQ) (3)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (22)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (51)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (65)