Partners in Health
- Many activities are back in person!
- CASE has two new staff members
- “Ma grosse” a new platform for pregnant women
- A brand new building for Drummondville Elementary School
- Dialogue McGill Community Network bursary
- Fraud: what you should know
- Upcoming events
Related contributing CKOL partner
Centre for Access to Services in English (CASE)
English-speaking population of the Mauricie and Centre-du-Québec regions of Québec
Community events / activities; Community Health Education Program (CHEP); literacy programs; scholarships in the public health and social services fields; the MCQ Social Exchange for seniors; podcast about life in the Mauricie and Centre-du-Québec regions.