Quebec Home & School News
- Parents & teachers must trust each other: "the stakes were never higher!"
- Local board bucks Bill 22
- Misunderstanding erodes base of popular support
- 75% of surplus teachers re-hired
- 'Elementary school reform ignored'
- Book-buying policy
- Board meets in Magog - hears QAPSB & PAPT views
- Dedicated people
- What does a lighter teaching load for teachers in Protestant School shave to do with quality education?
- Brief presented by QFHSA
- Schoolbooks & sex stereotyping
- A university for peace... federal grant available for cultural aims
- Put into curriculum: economics helps students make realistic decisions
- Volunteers in education - why?
- Research into reading and literacy valuable tool for teachers
- Humanize high schools now...
- Teenagers and drinking
- H & S holds Gaspe conference
- What habitat means for you
- Teachers' classification: study calls for changes
- Who's in charge? Collective bargaining and public policy
- Bill 95 conflict
- Workload and job security
- Similar concerns, different practices
- What teachers want
- QFHSA "end centralization"
- After high school: what can your children do?
- Here's a rundown on CEGEP's
- 1975 leadership conference
- Need to respect differing viewpoints: parents' role in schooling challenged
- More homework - not less?
- The case for a student union
- Toughed code for [children's] TV
- Focus on your local in action
- Allancroft: waiting list for french classes
- Mountrose: years activities all planned
- Aylmer-Eardley: emergency phone group operations
- Meadowbrook: all courses full
- Northview: Civics for students
- John Rennie: Runs driver program
- Courtland Park fair
- Hudson: Orientation program planned
- Courtland Park: country fair - big money spinner
- Sunnydale: "we never close"
- Cedar Park: storytelling - K to Grade 3
- Lindsay Place: meeting on contract progress
- Why Home & School?
- To membership chairmen
- QFHSA keeps busy
Related contributing CKOL partner
Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QFHSA)
English-language kindergarten to secondary 5 educational sector in the province of Quebec
Literacy activities; education activities; conducting leadership workshops; parenting skills workshops
[merger of] Québec Provincial Council of Home and Schools and Greater Montréal Federation of Home and School Associations; Quebec Federation of Protestant Home and School Associations