Results 802 resources
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Bill 96 and the Deaf : The Unintended Consequences of Legislation,” July 28, 2021.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Y4Y Québec Calls on the Legault Government to Consult with More Members of the English-Speaking Community, and Youth in Particular, During Upcoming Bill 96 Hearings,” July 20, 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “QCGN Statement on National Assembly Hearings on Bill 96 : QCGN Calls for Broader Participation in Bill 96 Hearings,” June 30, 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “QCGN Supports Commissioner’s Call for Symmetry in the Official Languages Act,” June 1, 2021.
Task Force on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion of the Lester B. Pearson School Board. Executive Summary & Final Report, June 2021.
Consortium of Official Language Minority Community Media. Brief for the Consortium of Official Language Community Media, Presented to the Standing Senate Committee on Official Languages, for Its Study on the Official Languages Reform Project Unveiled on February 19, 2021 by the Minster of Economic Development and Official Languages, English and French : Towards a Substantitive Equality of Official Languages in Canada, May 31, 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). Quebec Community Groups Network Preliminary Analysis of Bill 96, An Act Respecting French, the Official and Common Langauge of Québec, May 31, 2021.
Quebec English School Boards Association. Brief Presented to The House of Common Standing Senate Committee on Official Languages Submitted by the Quebec English School Boards Association, May 27, 2021.
Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec). “Le projet de loi 96 manque de perspective pour les jeunes et risque de créer de nouelles divisions entre les communautés linguistuques,” May 18, 2021.
Bourhis, Richard Y., and Rana Sioufi. “Anglophone and Francophone Desire to Stay or Leave Quebec : A Study of Quebec-born Undergraduates in Montreal.” In The Charter : Bill 101 and English-Speaking Quebec/La Charte : La loi 101 et les Québécois d’expression anglaise, 85–124, 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “What Exactly Is the Notwithstanding Clause, and Why Does It Matter?,” April 8, 2021.
Koestner, Richard, and Anne C. Holding. Did the Black Lives Matter Movement Help English-Speaking Black Young Adults in Quebec Recover from the Damaging Psychological Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic? Montreal, QC: Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN), April 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Understanding an Official Language Minority Community,” March 15, 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Federally Regulated Businesses and the New Languages Landscape,” March 1, 2021.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). “CHSSN Survey to Access to English-Language Health and Social Services” Presented at the Building Together, February 24, 2021.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). English and French : Towards the Substantive Equality of Official Languages in Canada, February 19, 2021.
Last update from database: 8/14/22, 2:15 PM (EDT)
- Accident Prevention and Safety (9)
- Age Groups (174)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (22)
- Community (148)
- Economics (217)
- Education (154)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (14)
- Family (42)
- Government and Law (234)
- Health (288)
- History and Heritage (18)
- Immigration and Migration (15)
Language and Language Use
- Bilingualism (24)
- Men (3)
- Religion (4)
- Sex, Sexuality, and Gender (2)
- Social Problems (12)
- Canada (48)
- Québec (Province) (499)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (19)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (11)
- Capitale-Nationale (28)
- Centre-du-Québec (11)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (19)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (33)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (25)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (34)
- Lanaudière (14)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (22)
- Laval (9)
- Mauricie (15)
- Montérégie (25)
- Montréal (68)
- Nord-du-Québec (3)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (19)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (9)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (69)
- Association of English-language Publishers of Quebec (AELAQ) (2)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (6)
- Centre for Literacy (CFL) (2)
- Coasters Association (19)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (15)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (306)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (12)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (14)
- Jamaica Association of Montreal (JAM) (2)
- Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid's (JHSB) (3)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (6)
- Montérégie West Community Network (MWCN) (1)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (10)
- Qu’anglo Communications & Consulting (2)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (214)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (27)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (65)
- Quebec Writers’ Federation (QWF) (4)
- Regional Association of West Quebecers (RAWQ) (1)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (12)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (9)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (42)