Results 802 resources
African Canadian Development and Prevention Network. “ACDPN Proposes Roadmap for Access to Prevention Services for Black English-Speaking Families,” July 18, 2013.
Alliance for the Promotion of Public English-language Education in Quebec (APPELE-Quebec). “APPELE-Québec Deplores Government Haste in Involving Closure on Bill 40,” February 6, 2020.
Alliance for the Promotion of Public English-language Education in Quebec (APPELE-Quebec). “Community Unites to Fight for Domocratically Elected School Boards,” April 25, 2019.
Alliance for the Promotion of Public English-language Education in Quebec (APPELE-Quebec). “English-Speaking Community Challenges the Constitutionality of Bill 40,” February 20, 2020.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). A Brief on Quebec’s English-Speaking Youth on the Occasion of the Youth Summit, February 2000.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). Alliance Quebec Brief to the Standing Committee on Cultural Communities & Immigration on the Charter of the French Language, October 1983.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). “Alliance-Quebec Condemns Language Bureaucrats’ Involvement in Health Care,” January 24, 1997.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). “Alliance Quebec Demands a Future for English-Speaking Quebecers,” March 14, 2001.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). “Alliance Québec est satisfaite de la décision du CRTC sur TVA-CanWest,” 1997.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). “Alliance Quebec Expressed Its Profound Disappointment with Judge Maurice Legacé’s Judgement - Bill 170,” June 29, 2001.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). “Alliance Quebec Petitions Information Commission for Answers on OLF Health Report,” 1997.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). “Alliance Québec réclame que les gens reçoivent des services sociaux et de santé dans la langue de leur choix,” 1997.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). Alliance Quebec’s Brief to the National Assembly Committee Studying BIll 99, 2000.
Alliance Quebec (AQ). Alliance Quebec Submission Presented to the Commission de l’Éducation on Bill 109 - An Act to Amend the Education Act, the Act Respecting School Elections and Other Legislative Provisions, May 28, 1997.
Last update from database: 8/8/22, 12:30 PM (EDT)
- Accident Prevention and Safety (9)
- Age Groups (174)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (22)
- Community (148)
- Economics (217)
- Education (154)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (14)
- Family (42)
- Government and Law (234)
- Health (288)
- History and Heritage (18)
- Immigration and Migration (15)
Language and Language Use
- Bilingualism (24)
- Men (3)
- Religion (4)
- Sex, Sexuality, and Gender (2)
- Social Problems (12)
- Canada (48)
- Québec (Province) (499)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (19)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (11)
- Capitale-Nationale (28)
- Centre-du-Québec (11)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (19)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (33)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (25)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (34)
- Lanaudière (14)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (22)
- Laval (9)
- Mauricie (15)
- Montérégie (25)
- Montréal (68)
- Nord-du-Québec (3)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (19)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (9)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (69)
- Association of English-language Publishers of Quebec (AELAQ) (2)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (6)
- Centre for Literacy (CFL) (2)
- Coasters Association (19)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (15)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (306)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (12)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (14)
- Jamaica Association of Montreal (JAM) (2)
- Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid's (JHSB) (3)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (6)
- Montérégie West Community Network (MWCN) (1)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (10)
- Qu’anglo Communications & Consulting (2)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (214)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (27)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (65)
- Quebec Writers’ Federation (QWF) (4)
- Regional Association of West Quebecers (RAWQ) (1)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (12)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (9)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (42)