Partners in Health
- Over 450 years of song: religious heritage days concerts
- Separation: three advantages of per-mediation
- Domestic violence: numbers that speak for themselves
- Wellness Centre being launched in Three Rivers
- Upcoming events
- Where can you go when you’re sick and not feeling well?
- Seniors’ and alternative housing in the heart of communities
Related contributing CKOL partner
Centre for Access to Services in English (CASE)
English-speaking population of the Mauricie and Centre-du-Québec regions of Québec
Community events / activities; Community Health Education Program (CHEP); literacy programs; scholarships in the public health and social services fields; the MCQ Social Exchange for seniors; podcast about life in the Mauricie and Centre-du-Québec regions.