Quebec Home & School News
- QFHSA Fall Conference Program - "footsteps into the future" putting ideas into action
- Meditation for children where we stand!
- Fed. language aid $500 per student
- What about Home & School
- Data could alter campaigns - teen tobacco addiction linked to stress
- National project to prevent abuse - there's a great need for awareness
- Passive smoking's a drug
- President's message
- Estates general - which way for education
- English education requires constitutional protection
- VALUES - students want less [judgement]
- French immersion seen as positive factor
- The ideas flowed! Caters to the individual
- Integration - sure it could work - but...
- Positive attitudes must be developed
- Our schools... their histories
- MacDonald High School: Quebec's first H & s... "a community school from the start"
- Meadowbrook: school stresses thinking skills
- Valois Park: going strong for 65 years
- Princess Elizabeth: feeder school always open
- Beacon Hill School: small but resourceful
- John Rennie High School: oh! how things have changed!
- Edinburgh: full-day kindergarten program
- October 6-12 National Family week
- MNA Dougherty speaks in B.C.
- Quebec City - universal value
- Change criminal code
- Child abuse resource kit
- Fitness and nutrition - "have I got a deal for you!"
- Nutrition: everyday eating
- High school students celebrate peace
- Fall an ideal time for peace-oriented activities in this U.N. International Year of Peace Fall calendar of peace activities
- Focus on the Locals
- Hudson High: victory at last
- Shigawake-Port Daniel: jump rope for the heart
- Dunrae Gardens: special send-off for grade 6's
- T.H. Jacobsen Academy: band proves popular
- John Rennie: end of an era
- New Richmond: well on the way to bilingual students
- Northview School: cross Canada trip 1986
- Courtland Park: journalists in the making
- McDowell: track/picnics getting it all together!
- Lindsay Place: a year in the life of a H & S
- Beacon Hill: back after 20 years!
- St. Thomas: debating team tops in Quebec
- Safety Scene
- 10 years of Block-Parenting
- Car drivers often at fault in motorcycle accidents
Related contributing CKOL partner
Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QFHSA)
English-language kindergarten to secondary 5 educational sector in the province of Quebec
Literacy activities; education activities; conducting leadership workshops; parenting skills workshops
[merger of] Québec Provincial Council of Home and Schools and Greater Montréal Federation of Home and School Associations; Quebec Federation of Protestant Home and School Associations