You are not authorized to use or reproduce this work for any commercial purpose or to further distribute, perform, or alter works in any way without express permission of the owner of the copyright or proxy.
Number of pages: 7
- Community Network Forum- Priority Areas For Action
- REISA Volunteer Opportunities
- Community Health Education Program (CHEP) at Almage Senior Centre
- Foster Rehabilitation Services Now Offered in the East End
- The Heroine of Hochelaga: Sarah Maxwell Remembere
- Dialogue McGill
- AMI-Quebec February Programs
- Seniors Mental Health First Aid Course
- Young Canada Works in Both Official Languages
- YWCA Montreal Support Programs
- Quit to Win Challenge
Réseau de l’est de l’île pour les services en anglais (REISA). “Reisaction Newsletter,” no. 24 (Winter 2018).
Contributing CKOL partner
Link to this record
Related contributing CKOL partner
East Island Network for English Language Services (REISA)
English-speaking population in the eastern half of the island of Montreal
Drug awareness and prevention in schools; family counseling and mediation; student internships in community projects; community education on mental health; prevention and management of diabetes.