You are not authorized to use or reproduce this work for any commercial purpose or to further distribute, perform, or alter works in any way without express permission of the owner of the copyright or proxy.
Number of pages: 16
- MCLL and Seniors Action Quebec: a partnership with promise
- MCLL members volunteering in and around the city
- How do we attract new members at MCLL?
- Curriculum committee - new partnerships bring new lecturers to MCLL
- Bloomsday and the mutability of human affaires
- Remembering Fiona Clark
- Fiona Clark bursay
- Check out some great MCLL lectures on YouTube by Robert Winters
- Remembering Ben Sperer
- Pamela’s bookshelf
McGill Community For Lifelong Learning (MCLL). “The Newsletter” (Spring-Summer 2021).
Contributing CKOL partner
Link to this record
Related contributing CKOL partner
McGill Community for Lifelong Learning (MCLL)
People who want to continue learning for the joy of it, and who wish to share their knowledge, ideas, experience, and interests with others
Study groups, lectures, workshops, outings, and social activities
The McGill Institute for Learning in Retirement (MILR)