May 2022 eBulletin
- Guest talks wanted!
- The study group of your dreams
- Hybrid study groups are here!
- Women in the stem spotlight
- Visual artists of MCLL
- MCLL spring lecture series by McGill professors
- Help wanted! Looking for new study group hosts and co-moderators for the fall
- Moderators' lunch
- The "Welcome back to MCLL" video - Check it out
- MCLL’s fundraising campaign hits $21,280!
- MCLL goes international
- MCLL indigenous relations group corner
Related contributing CKOL partner
McGill Community for Lifelong Learning (MCLL)
People who want to continue learning for the joy of it, and who wish to share their knowledge, ideas, experience, and interests with others
Study groups, lectures, workshops, outings, and social activities
The McGill Institute for Learning in Retirement (MILR)