You are not authorized to use or reproduce this work for any commercial purpose or to further distribute, perform, or alter works in any way without express permission of the owner of the copyright or proxy.
Number of pages: 12
- MCLL has survived the challenges of the Covid pandemic thanks in part to the diligence and dedication of our Zoom hosts. Following are profiles of some of the hosts.
- President’s message
- A new chair for the Curriculum Committee
- The Zoom experience
- How do we attract new members at MCLL?
- Parlons français
- Failed persuasion on the Rialto
- Ontario’s Third Age Network announces plan to “build back better”
- Praise for borrowed tablet
- Livres en français
- Pamela’s bookshelf
McGill Community For Lifelong Learning (MCLL). “The Newsletter” 33, no. 3 (Fall 2021).
Contributing CKOL partner
Link to this record
Related contributing CKOL partner
McGill Community for Lifelong Learning (MCLL)
People who want to continue learning for the joy of it, and who wish to share their knowledge, ideas, experience, and interests with others
Study groups, lectures, workshops, outings, and social activities
The McGill Institute for Learning in Retirement (MILR)