Leadership in an Era of Change
- Statement of purpose
- Review board
- Commentary: The role of leadership in the twenty-first century
- Commentary: Learning and leading in a connected world
- Commentaire : Le leadership : Une réflexion
- Commentary: Reflections on leadership
- Commentary: Grow tomorrow’s school leaders? Plant some seeds today!
- Leadership and conceptions of organization: Contours of the distributed perspective
- Distributed leadership: Would knowing more about it then have produced a more effective professional development design?
- What can sport expertise teach us about educational leadership?
- Schools as centres of change not centres of blame: Constructing bridges between policy and practice
- Learning to lead: Lessons from the field
- The novice with expertise: Is there a leadership role for preservice teachers in times of educational change?
- Building leadership capacity among student teachers: A narrative inquiry into relational continuity in student teachers’ field placements
- Learning to lead: A new teacher’s perspectives on teacher leadership
- Stepping up to leadership
- In the golden fall days
- Students helping students
- Developing leadership through the cape farewell expedition
- The arts & leadership: Now that we can do anything, what will we do?
- Secondhand philosophy
- Using a theatre as representation scenario as a teaching vehicle in B.Ed and M.Ed preparation programs
Related contributing CKOL partner
Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN)
English-language educational sector (educators, students, parents, Community Learning Centres) in the province of Quebec
Promoting English education; online tutoring; creating teacher and student resources; parenting workshops; mental health and exercise; teacher training; support and development of Quebec’s Community Learning Centres
Founded through the merger of merger of three organizations in July 2005