Results 72 resources
Pettem, Alexandre. Gun Violence in Montréal : Context, Causes, Reactions, and Recommendations. Montreal, QC: Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), November 2021.
Task Force on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion of the Lester B. Pearson School Board. Executive Summary & Final Report, June 2021.
International Journal of Community Development & Management Studies (IJCDMS). “Call for Papers : The Impact of Black Lives Matter Movement in the Era of COVID-19 Pandemic,” October 17, 2020.
Davids, John, Xiaoyan Fang, and Aileen Galutira. “Black in Quebec : Systemic Racism in Our History,” June 2020.
The Project Woke Interns. Redefining the Black Experience in Montreal: One Institution at a Time. Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC), April 2020.
English Language Arts Network (ELAN). “Response to CAM Report on Systemic Racism in the Arts,” November 21, 2019.
Masella, Rosalie, and James McIntosh. Black-White Differences in Canadian Educational Attainments and Earnings. Collaborative Unity and Existential Responsibility, 2019.
English Language Arts Network (ELAN). “Bill 21 Discriminates Against Quebecers : Statement from ELAN,” July 26, 2019.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). Poverty and Social Exclusion in Quebec’s English-Speaking Communities : A Brief Submitted by the Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) in Contribution to the Development of the Third Action Plan to Combat Poverty and Social Exclusion by the Government of Quebec, January 2016.
Richardson, Mary, and Jaldhara Jacinthe Ledoux. A Needs Assessment : Better Understanding Substance Use Among Youth. Council for Magdalen Islanders (CAMI), February 17, 2014.
Richardson, Mary, and Jaldhara Jacinthe Ledoux. Une évaluation des besoins : Pour mieux comprendre la toxicomanie chez les jeunes. Council for Magdalen Islanders (CAMI), February 17, 2014.
African Canadian Development and Prevention Network. “ACDPN Proposes Roadmap for Access to Prevention Services for Black English-Speaking Families,” July 18, 2013.
Last update from database: 7/4/22, 4:00 AM (EDT)
- Accident Prevention and Safety (18)
- Age Groups (46)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (5)
- Community (17)
- Economics (5)
- Education (43)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (18)
- Family (2)
- Food (2)
- Government and Law (14)
- Health (23)
- History and Heritage (2)
- Language and Language Use (12)
- Religion (2)
- Sex, Sexuality, and Gender (6)
- Social Problems
- Women (2)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (1)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (13)
- Coasters Association (8)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (2)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (2)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (3)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (2)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (3)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (38)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (1)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (2)