You are not authorized to use or reproduce this work for any commercial purpose or to further distribute, perform, or alter works in any way without express permission of the owner of the copyright or proxy.
Number of pages: 10
- Our community is active this fall!
- VEQ’s holiday happy hour
- YES business coaching in Quebec city
- Update on VEQ’s advocacy efforts against proposed Bill 10
- Seniors, out & about
- Annual community Christmas hamper campaign
- Active living 50+
- News from the newcomers coordinator
- Party with santa
- New projects at VEQ!
- Welcome Daniel!
- Lifelong learning
- Computer workshops
- Quebec art company fall production
- Movember teleconference at Jeffery Hale
- St. Andrew’s Church international supper
- EQLC annual international lunch
- Come knit with us!
- VEQ’s job bank
- Contact us
Voice of English-speaking Quebec (VEQ). “VEQ Newsletter” (November 2014).
Contributing CKOL partner
Link to this record
Related contributing CKOL partner
Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ)
English-speaking population of the Greater Québec City and Chaudière-Appalaches regions
Information and referral services; job bank; social interaction and professional networking activities; community development; community advocacy
Voice of English Quebec