Quebec Home & School News
- Recall: Dr. Laurin's next project?
- Bill 101 hearing: date set for November '82
- Editorial comment
- Massive threat to quality education
- Crisis in education
- Plan to streamline boards "threatens English schools"
- President's message
- World Conference - it's not hard to help talented kids
- [Excerpts] from the Canada Constitution Act, 1981
- Language is a living art
- QFHSA and the Canadian Constitution
- Parents are really concerned
- Position on school reorganization
- Financial and administrative implications
- Pedagogical and cultural implications
- In [defense] of Confessional school boards
- The future of Confessional boards
- Teachers can't do their job in present system
- Quebec reading Conference: become a bookie
- Sex education must be clear and precise
- Reading & writing: "I'm only sorry i didn't start sooner..."
- Heritage College faces more delays
- Focus on the Locals
- Dorset: the spooks were out!
- Edgewater: honey & nuts for profit
- Ecole primaire Beaconsfield: bienvenue à tous
- Meadowbrook: city contributes to costs
- MacDonald High: fashion show for medical treatment
- Edinburgh: students design crest
- Magog: fair was great fun
- South Hull: 'gift book' program started
- New Carlisle: art show raises $900
- Montrose: books sell!
- Summerlea:"kids only"
- Edgewater: lunch hour enrichment
- Northview: breakfast with Baker
- Seignoiry: big bazaar
- Shigawake-Port Daniel: education... only one concern
- Courtland Park: how many beans make 5?
- Safety Scene
- School buses: how complete are checks?
Related contributing CKOL partner
Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QFHSA)
English-language kindergarten to secondary 5 educational sector in the province of Quebec
Literacy activities; education activities; conducting leadership workshops; parenting skills workshops
[merger of] Québec Provincial Council of Home and Schools and Greater Montréal Federation of Home and School Associations; Quebec Federation of Protestant Home and School Associations