E-Magazine : Better Economies for Better Lives
- Discussions with the federal MP for Pontiac
- Economic and labour market development are essential to the vitality of the ESCQ
- Following through on CEDEC’s pre-2023 budget advice to the Quebec Government
- Updates on Collaborative Economic Development Ventures on the Lower North Shore, Stanstead, and with the English-speaking Black Community of Montreal
- CEDEC’s ongoing work to identify future Collaborative Economic Development and Labour Market Development Opportunities
- Insights from Canada 360° Economic Summit and the Coalition for a Better Future
- Economic development events, networking and supports.
Related contributing CKOL partner
Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC)
Public, private, and civil society organizations
Convene, broker, facilitate, and coordinate multisector (PPCS) collaborations and partnerships; identify and assess community assets, advantages, and opportunities for economic development; conduct community-relevant economic research and analysis; facilitate results tracking and measurement.
Former / Alternate Name:
Community Table of the National Human Resources Development Committee for the English Linguistic Minority