You are not authorized to use or reproduce this work for any commercial purpose or to further distribute, perform, or alter works in any way without express permission of the owner of the copyright or proxy.
Number of pages: 28
- Back to School - the Fall 2020 edition
- Innovation and Adaptation under the immediate circumstances
- First day smiles
- The September regional councils: how Home and Schools are managing the start of an unusual year
- The QFHSA's 2020 Fall Conference: under the Immediate Circumstances
- Conference Workshops
- Media literacy: reading between the lines in our digital world
- Head and heart: caring for our emotional and mental health
- Vocational education - follow your passion
- School at home
- The ABC's of Canadian Black History
- It's 2020 - is now a good time to move our Home & School online?
- Supporting your child's physical literacy development at home?
- A right is a right is a right!
- News for you
- Election! But which one
- Learning with the ABC's of Canadian Black History
- Air quality in classrooms: an on-going concern for decades
- The QFHSA Unsung Heroes of 2019-2020
- The QFHSA Golden Torch award recipients 2019-2020
- 2019-2020 QFHSA Membership Awards
- 2019-2020 QFHSA Newsletter Awards
- Does community activism make Quebec anglophones happier?
- Returning to school in Fall 2020: tips for parents of teens (and pre-teens)
- For parents: news and information
- A few words for membership services
- Focus on the Locals
- At St. Charles School: together we can achieve!
- BCHS H&S "welcome back to school!" lunch
- Back to school fun at Willingdon
- Lab-école: re-imagining schools of the future at Pierre Elliot Trudeau Elementary in Gatineau
- Picture day at Edinburgh Elementary School!
- New school year, new challenges at children's world academy
Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations (QFHSA). “QFHSA News” 58, no. 2 (Fall 2020).
Contributing CKOL partner
Link to this record
Partenaire participant à la BOSC lié à cette ressource
Fédération québécoise des associations foyer-école, inc. (QFHSA)
Public cible :
Secteur de l’éducation en anglais du Québec, de la maternelle à la 5e secondaire
Site Web :
Activités d’alphabétisation; activités pédagogiques; ateliers sur le leadership; ateliers sur le rôle parental
Anciens noms :
[Fusion entre] le Québec Provincial Council of Home and Schools et les Greater Montréal Federation of Home and School Associations; Quebec Federation of Protestant Home and School Associations