Results 201 resources
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Legault Government Must Backtrack on Dawson Decision: QCGN,” January 31, 2022.
Pettem, Alexandre. Gun Violence in Montréal : Context, Causes, Reactions, and Recommendations. Montreal, QC: Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec), November 2021.
International Journal of Community Development & Management Studies (IJCDMS). “Call for Papers : The Impact of Black Lives Matter Movement in the Era of COVID-19 Pandemic,” October 17, 2020.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “Substantive Overhaul for Official Languages Act Is Overdue,” September 24, 2020.
Youth Employment Services (YES). “Entrepreneurs and Artists in the Time of COVID-19,” July 27, 2020.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). “Impact of Confinement on English-Speaking Families,” June 15, 2020.
Youth Employment Services (YES). Job Search in the Time of Covid-19 : Resource Guide for Job Seekers, April 21, 2020.
English Language Arts Network (ELAN). Validate ARTS2U Business Model - VABM. English-Language Arts Network (ELAN), April 20, 2020.
English Language Arts Network (ELAN). Validate ARTS2U Business Model - VABM Research Report, April 20, 2020.
The Project Woke Interns. Redefining the Black Experience in Montreal: One Institution at a Time. Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC), April 2020.
Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN). “QCGN Welcomes Positive Measures for English-Speaking Seniors,” March 10, 2020.
English Language Arts Network (ELAN). DCCADI : Developing Connections and Collaborations Among Digital Initiatives : Final Report to: Canada Council - Digital Strategy Fund. English-Language Arts Network (ELAN), January 2020.
Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN). Annual Report 2019-2020 : Learning in the Next Decade of Education, 2020.
Last update from database: 7/4/22, 4:00 AM (EDT)
- Age Groups (42)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (21)
- Community (87)
- Economics (58)
- Education (38)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (51)
- Family (9)
- Government and Law (19)
- Health (39)
- History and Heritage (4)
- Immigration and Migration (3)
- Language and Language Use (65)
- Men (1)
- Social Problems (14)
- Sports (1)
- Women (4)
- Québec (Province) (10)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (23)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (26)
- Capitale-Nationale (27)
- Centre-du-Québec (18)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (22)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (25)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (24)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (26)
- Lanaudière (23)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (24)
- Laval (24)
- Mauricie (22)
- Montérégie (24)
- Nord-du-Québec (19)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (25)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (20)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (2)
- Black Academic Scholarship Fund (BASF) (3)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (43)
- Centre for Literacy (CFL) (3)
- Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC) (1)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (50)
- Côte-des-Neiges Black Community Association (CDNBCA) (1)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (1)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (19)
- Jamaica Association of Montreal (JAM) (4)
- Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid's (JHSB) (1)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (19)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (1)
- Qu’anglo Communications & Consulting (1)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (47)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (4)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (6)
- Quebec Writers’ Federation (QWF) (1)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (22)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (1)