Results 140 resources
Fequet, Shelley, Latesha Fequet, and Ashley Roberts. “Youth Entrepreneurship Guide.” Coasters Association, March 2021.
Buckle, Heidi. Workforce of Tomorrow Youth Skills Link Project. Coasters Association, November 13, 2015.
Coasters Association. Tourism Marketing Plan Lower North Shore Plan / Plan Marketing Touristique de La Basse-Côte-Nord, February 2016.
Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN). Together We Can Help Create an Ideal Learning Environment for All. Brochure, n.d.
Donovan, Patrick, and Lorraine O’Donnell. The Tourist Offer of the Whiteley Museum and Its Surrounding Area on the Lower North Shore : A Quality Improvement Report. Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN), March 2022.
Coasters Association. “The Coasters Association Inc. Wishes to Extend a Cordial Invitation to Attend Their 26th Annual General Meeting & 32nd Anniversary,” February 23, 2021.
Maurice, Cornella. The Coasters Association and Community Vitality on the Lower North Shore of Québec. Coasters Association, November 9, 2017.
North Shore Community Association (NSCA). Supporting English-Speaking Children and Families on the North Shore of Quebec. Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN), March 2020.
Coasters Association. Story of the Coasters Association : Celebrating 25 Years May 1988 - May 2013, March 21, 2014.
L’Association communautaire de la Côte-Nord (ACCN). Soutenir les enfants et les familles anglophones de la Côte-Nord du Québec. Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN), March 2020.
Last update from database: 8/8/22, 11:00 AM (EDT)
- Canada (4)
- Québec (Province) (7)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (27)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (29)
- Capitale-Nationale (29)
- Centre-du-Québec (18)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (26)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (26)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (33)
- Lanaudière (22)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (25)
- Laval (26)
- Mauricie (23)
- Montérégie (27)
- Montréal (27)
- Nord-du-Québec (18)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (25)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (22)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Coasters Association (86)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (3)
- Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC) (1)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (37)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (1)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (7)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (19)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (1)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (6)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (1)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (1)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (1)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (1)