Library contents 1,699 resources
Spruck Wigley, Heide. Adult ESL and Literacy : Issues and Options. Montreal, QC: The Centre for Literacy of Quebec (CFL), 2008.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). “Adaption Gaspésie-Les-Îles 2014-2018 : Improved Access to Inter-Regional Health and Social Services for the English-Speaking Population of Gaspésie-Îles-de-La-Madeleine,” 2018.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). Adaptation Initiative Project Guide 2018-2023, 2018.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). Adaptation Initiative Project Guide 2014-2018, 2018.
Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC). “Action Plan Products, Ideas and Research,” n.d.
Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN). “Action Framework : Supporting the Well-Being of Minority English-Language Youth, Schools and Communities,” 2015.
African Canadian Development and Prevention Network. “ACDPN Proposes Roadmap for Access to Prevention Services for Black English-Speaking Families,” July 18, 2013.
Pocock, Joanne. Access to Health and Social Services : A Comparison of French & English-Language CROP-CHSSN Survey Samples. Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN), July 31, 2011.
Richardson, Mary. “Accès interrégional aux services sociaux et de santé pour les personnes d’expression anglaise de l’est de Québec,” November 2015.
Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations (QFHSA). A Submission to the Commission of Enquiry on the Position of the French Language and of Language Rights in the Province of Quebec on Improving French Language Education for Non French-Speaking Children. Westmount, QC, August 4, 1969.
Last update from database: 8/8/22, 11:00 AM (EDT)
- Accident Prevention and Safety (71)
- Age Groups (431)
- Animals (5)
- Arts, Culture, and Media (134)
- Community (481)
- Economics (391)
- Education (498)
- Environment (6)
- Ethno-Cultural Groups (99)
- Family (58)
- Food (20)
- Government and Law (333)
- Health (457)
- History and Heritage (110)
- Housing (2)
- Immigration and Migration (20)
- Language and Language Use (802)
- Men (6)
- Religion (13)
- Sex, Sexuality, and Gender (21)
- Social Problems (73)
- Sports (1)
- Women (7)
- Canada (72)
- Québec (Province) (985)
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (48)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Lower Saint Lawrence) (34)
- Capitale-Nationale (69)
- Centre-du-Québec (28)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (50)
- Côte-Nord (North Shore) (140)
- Estrie (Cantons-de-l'Est/Eastern Townships) (53)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands) (164)
- Lanaudière (35)
- Laurentides (Laurentians) (46)
- Laval (33)
- Mauricie (38)
- Montérégie (93)
- Montréal (210)
- Nord-du-Québec (22)
- Outaouais (West Quebec) (47)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (30)
Contributing CKOL partner
- Alliance Quebec (AQ) (76)
- Association of English-language Publishers of Quebec (AELAQ) (10)
- Black Academic Scholarship Fund (BASF) (5)
- Black Community Resource Centre (BCRC) (52)
- Centre for Literacy (CFL) (25)
- Coasters Association (102)
- Committee for Anglophone Social Action (CASA) (31)
- Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC) (4)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN) (374)
- Côte-des-Neiges Black Community Association (CDNBCA) (1)
- Council for Anglophone Magdalen Islanders (CAMI) (117)
- English Language Arts Network (ELAN) (91)
- Jamaica Association of Montreal (JAM) (7)
- Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid's (JHSB) (9)
- Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) (37)
- Literacy Quebec (LQ) (12)
- McGill Community for Lifelong Learning (MCLL) (4)
- Montérégie West Community Network (MWCN) (42)
- Neighbours Regional Association of Abitibi-Témiscamingue (23)
- Qu’anglo Communications & Consulting (2)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN) (289)
- Quebec English-speaking Communities Research Network (QUESCREN) (54)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations, Inc. (QHFSA) (299)
- Quebec Writers’ Federation (QWF) (25)
- Regional Association of West Quebecers (RAWQ) (3)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ) (22)
- Youth Employment Services (YES) (51)
- Youth for Youth Québec (Y4Y Québec) (65)